Research position available at a Boston-based consulting firm that works with leading Private Equity firms and mid-market companies in areas of transaction support and growth strategy.
Role will primarily consist of phone based industry research and analysis. Ideal candidate will have phone skills along with:
- Ability to work in a team based environment
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to navigate potentially complex topics
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, etc.)
- Previous consulting, corporate, financial, or internship experience preferred, however all applicants will be considered
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a business-related major. Advanced degree recipients and candidates are also encouraged to apply
Hours will be based on project needs and capacity of the individual. Compensation per hour will commensurate with experience and education.